Successful adulthood doesn’t just happen. The process of “growing up” is aided with love, patience, and guidance from family and friends.
- Big Friend - Little Friend gives a young person (Little Friend) the opportunity to gain friendship and an example of a sincere adult (Big Friend) in a one-to-one relationship that supports the Little Friend and supplements the family structure.
- Enriches the life of the young person.
- Provides an additional role model outside of the family atmosphere.
- Offers monthly activities for the family such as a group outing to a baseball game, the annual bowl-a-thon, ice skating and more.
- For children aged 7 through 14
Executive Director: Jozie Einrem
Web Site: www.BigFriendLittleFriend.org
Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
610 W 23rd Street, Suite 11
Yankton, SD 57078-1218